Friday, April 15, 2005

Found my old blog =)

Haha okies i finally found my old blog so I can juz use this to continue my entries since the other one I was using till now kinda died down! This is my 2nd day of my summer break and I am bored to death already...Hmmz funny how life was a rushing hell for the past few months ever since the year started and now suddenly u have all the time in the world that it kinda feels weird...well I have got to get used to it I guess...since i have four months of this! yippe!!!!

hmmz yest was kinda dull coz i wasn feelin too well after all the sleepless nites mugging for the finals and all...so I was juz bascially lazing ard at home. Hmmz todae have got a movie outing plus dinner planned out with my frens..hopefully i wld feel a little better to step out of this room of mine ...else i am juz gonna sleep in.....zzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home