Sunday, May 01, 2005

A lazy sundae

hmmz today was kinda lazy day...my parents were out of town.
I went for my daily mornin jog and some cyclin
My sis and bro are still havin exams so they are busy studyin for it so i guess i have to do the cookin todae....hmmz....well since the older folks might drop by ard noon...i planned a menu of chicken curry + soup, rice and rasam, it took me the whole morinin to market and cook...at last i was finally done and the kitchen was a total mess!! haha b4 my mum comes yellin after me I beta go clean it up laterz...
In the afternoon i was helpin my bro with his maths problems while tryin to read newspapers and watch the movie which was showin on central..all at the same time....hmmz i have to go prepare for tuition which was scheduled for the later part of the day n after which i wld have to go meet some vani and some my sec sch frens...whom i have seen for the past 6 months....
So i am juz gonna sing "rain rain go away....."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home