Thursday, September 18, 2008

u'll never understand

u mite think i am juz playing ard

u mite think i am juz listening to others

u mite think i am confused



bt you wil never understand how it feels.



...when yr fren tells u to leave him now for his frens mite speak badly of u if u ever had to leave (my fren, that doesn bother me for i know i never wanted this for fun)

...when yr mum gives you the look of i know where and who u have been with, while we sufer here in misery (my mom, i wanna be there...i wanna be feel close to u all again)

...when yr fren tells u, u have no future in him
(my fren, wat if i do?)

...when u can no longer confide in anyone
(my heart wants someone to talk to desperately)

...when yr fren is convinced hes bad and keeps attempting to "Save"u.from...the.watever."harm"..he.sees....
(my.fren....wat.if.u.are.utterin.nonsense

i.feel.so.lonely.now....none.except.him.....

bt.even.that.isnt.anywhere.near.normal.now

bt.then.i.shldnt.be.depending.on.anyone....


i.wanna.be.
without.any.worries
be.with.my.parents
hang.out.with.my.frens
laugh.and.say.stupid.things.
be.as.carefree.as.i.ever.was.


the.stranger.appeared.again....this.time.with.a.bar.of.chocolate.
he.passed.a.drink.and.offered.to.talk...
i.din.coz.he.was.stranger....bt.yeah.that.was.sweet.

i.hope.hes.safe..its.been.an.hr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home