Wednesday, September 09, 2009

my.tears

and.he.says.he.wants.to.isolate.himself.and.pick.himself.up.
and.that.he.doesn.have.the.strength.to.focus.on.anything.in.his.life.

so.its.juz.fair.to.leave.as.and.when.you.want?
isolate.yourself?
and.party.everyweek.
its.more.like.you.want.to.juz.move.away.from.me

if.he.really.sat.me.down.and.explained.things.and.said.we.cld.part.for.a.while.to.take.breather...
maybe..a.semester...or.forever.for.the.following.reasons....i.wld.have.appreciated.it..i.wouuld.have.respected.you..
not.throwing.a.suprise..and.leaving.me.tears.

you.may.have.many.frens..esp.now.that.you.are.so.famous...but..wat.about.me....you.were.the.closest.one.to.me
and.you.are.not.even.around.to.bother.ease.the.horrible.pain.u.are.causing.

you.prolly.never.had.the.same.measure.of.love.i.had.for.you
else.you.will.never.have.done.this.to.me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home