Friday, May 09, 2008

frens are weird

i used to think frens are great now i think they can get a little weird....a little

i have fren A, he used to so close to me, then we became not too close bt we still spoke every day...and then complications came in and i din know wat to do...then the complications cleared and we became frens again. not so close bt reasonably...then he disappears totally saying that nothing is wrong...he the one who got mad at me coz i din speak to him for a week when i so freakin upset...once....

he who deleted me off frenster....he who held a big fuss against me.....and he does it all himself...strange isnt it...so why preach when u dont practice it?

I have a fren B whom i was very close to .....i used to tell him everything that happens in my life..bt now i dono..i dont think he trusts me or cares as much he used to....i think things are very surfacial...so i dono..i dont really speak to him abt stuff although at times i am dying to

I have another fren C, he used to be very close to me also ...he isnt now...coz of our time constraints..bt i know things will never distance between us....even if i dont speak to him for so many months...the times we speak i feel like i have been talking to him every other day..i cant wait to meet u next week dude!

i cant wait to correct things with the other twooooo.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home