Sunday, March 23, 2008

frens. i miss them.

okie i juz felt like writing something abt you guys

*of cindy,jasrin & holly
the wedding meet up was great! and i know cindy is gona leave for swizz soon I hope I can meet up with u gals one more time before she leaves. Its been 5 yrs since we left poly and we were all so very close then. I guess time flies and distance happens. Then again I love it when we all meet up to share stories! It so feels like the old days......Jasrin checking on me if i drink enuff water, you gals wondering when I will ever get attached and trying to get me match made every other time, or advising me on taking care of myself. bleah. I feel so baby-ed all the time. but thankies gal. love u all. I know u all want to attend my wedding bt erm you all have gota wait man :P

*of Elan
Dude I am glad you called tat day. I am happy that we are at least in contact though our conversations do feel kinda weird but I guess it is jus the starting and it will all disappear the soonest. I hope. BTW DRAM stands for dynamic RAM not digital RAM so much for an engineering student eh :P


*of Ashvin
Hey dude I love you so much as a fren! I think you are really great in the sense that you really care for your frens and I am amazed at your ability to check on everyday and make sure that we don’t leave out anybody’s birthday. So very sweet. But I know you are kinda mad at me that I don’t hang with you guys at clubs. Erm but I just don’t feel good lying to my parents then going clubbing (though I lie and stay out the nite coz I think I am at a safe, decent place so its fine but I know you don’t buy this) so I will join you guys clubbing. One day k?

*of Siva
I know I haven been able to chat with you on the phone nowadays and alls. Sorry when you called yesterday I was half sleeping :P but really dude I miss you like crazy! You are like so very fun to hang out with me man! And I know u really care! And I know I owe you so many outing and pressies. Bleah. Soons k? but thanks dude for just being around. And I am not so great as you think I am. There are a lot of goodie gals around too (for some reason I still can’t accept that any girl is evil) and so I am not so special after alls. Hee. You really amaze me with knowing how exactly I feel even if I don’t tell u or I lie. Noone ever reads me that accurately. Kinda eerie actually…hehe and yeah ability to remember everything that I tell u…something as so minute as the place I went to do my nails or the phone my sis is having. WOW. And thanks for taking my bro shopping and hanging out with him! Miss u dude. Can’t wait for my exams to end to hang out with uuuuuuuuuu!
Ps: I am not a baby so u don’t have to take care of me like that! Bleah. I promise I will put myself above others. And I hope u do the same dude. I am kinda worried about u!

*of Priya
Noone can ever ever ever replace you man. All the four yrs, the joy laughter, support and everything u provided me with. till today I think noone can care for me the way you did and do. There is juz too many stuff to write about you and I know u will frown at me for not working on my strat report so I shall do thatyyyyyyy. I love U so very much. I hope we are tis close forever babeeeee!

I am gonee to do my work

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home