Thursday, January 31, 2008

tell me what i did and i will tell you why i did it

hey I wanna tell you so badly that i dont want to come on sat...coz i no longer feel comfortable with him around as much i love hanging out with you guys. That’s prolly why I don’t really put in much effort in the planning or anything. Both the east coast and anu's birthday gathering was kinda painful on me coz of the way things were going, i still came coz i thought things will change and i love hanging out with you all.

seriously i dono wat i did....tell me what i did and i will tell u why i did it. it seems alittle not probable that you arent talking to me coz i dont listen to you and you think I am leading him on. which i am not anyways. I wish you would talk to me about it. but you wont. so i am juz talking to this blog. i have got a few thoughts in me which keeps coming back and yeah i dont have answers for any of them....

1) do you really think its fair to shut me off from your life after what we were for about a year and half/2 yrs? juz by saying you arent comfortable anymore? dont u think i deserve a little better? a greater detailed explanation the very least?

2) do you really think i am juz gona sit down and wait till time passes? Wont I worry and ponder about what happened every single day? Remember how mad u got when I dint tell u about something that I was upset about? Imagine how I would feel now.

3) Every time I try to call you or talk to you, you don’t sound the same any longer. I feel as though I am disturbing you. For that very reason I pick the phone and almost dial your number 5 times daily but only dared to call u the very few times I did. I just get the feeling of me having borrowed millions of dollars from you and not returned to you and you giving me the cold shoulder

4) I also dono where I stand now. So what am i? a friend? An acquaintance? I mean you said frens were to share everything, the joys and the sad stuff and not just the joys. But now you are not even letting me share your joys. I don’t really like the uncertainty. You know I hated it. Its really fine if you want me out of your life…actually its not but then at least that way I will know something for sure….now I don’t at all.

5) and I also dono what I should do now. Try talking to you? Leave you as it is? Give you time? How long more?


The whole thing is kind of very hurtful but I don’t want to be a brat by keep making her talk to you about or whining about it esp when things aren’t exactly right for her... So yeah. I will just live with it or at least I will try… but I dono wat joy u derive by doing this to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home