Sunday, May 11, 2008

some times some feelings

okie i feel not too good now..i kinda feel not satisfied with my life and bored in a wierd way...like the need to talk to somone....
i call him to return his call.....noone answers.
i miss mr A actually...he hasnt been talking properly ... he hasnt been around
i miss mr E also! i dont really speak to him that much nowadays..and i haven seen him since jan!
and i soo miss S....we haven spoken or met in ages apart from the routine msn conversations.
i even miss the so called ooty people....maybe i juz want to talk to someone....maybe its a lonely lone feeling within me....and everyone else is busy doing their stuff....hmmmz

looking at my life...i dont think i did anything achievement based during the past 4 yrs.....i have a feelin that i wasted my life or something ...like its so not me compared to any of my sch yrs....i think i slacked the most in uni.....and spend the least time doing sch activities....if i can turn the clock ..i will do it all so differently :(
bt i cant...so i hope my extreme slack me gets of and the extreme hard working me comes backs and i will work really hard in my work place. really. i want to get somewhere . be someone. do something.

i love you priya. i know i am irritating bt yeah i love...i think u are the closest when coming to thinking alike. and i really miss u at times like this.

and i dont lke when one claims that i am wrong...and tells me to do otherwise and then when i am thinking abt it or at least considering wat they said....they themselves do wat i did....its SO irritating! and it juz makes me think....i was rite all along..so you are juz wasting my time and being insincere to your principles. so yeah i take u people seriously no more.


and you...maybe i shldnt have been rude to u....maybe it was my fault....bt i wil try harder..i am someone who rans at the sight of emotions....when i was a little gal, i din speak to my fren when her dad was no more around..coz i was so afraid of not knowing wat to say and wat to do when she cries....and i am rarely emotional...except maybe when u are super close to me.....bt its rare i think ..so i dont really know wat is the right thing to say....when someone is upset. i get iritated at times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home