Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hey
1Imiss.the.times.when.i.used.to.take.your.stuff.for.fun...and.we.how.we.always.met.in.the.library
2…….I.miss.the.times.when.i.always.bumped.into.you.in.school
3…….I.miss.the.times.when.u.used.to.wait.for.me.under.the.tuition.block..and.i.wld.look.at.the.clock.every.other.time.so.that.i.can.see.u.again.
4…….I.miss.the.times.when.u.would.cook.for.me.and.how.you.even.packed.drinks.and.cups.
5…….I.miss.the.times..when.u.gave.me.all.those.cards.that.i.never.was.able.to.comprehend.but.i.tot.they.were.sweetest.
6…….I.miss.the.times.u.would.gave.me.flowers…though.i.always.scolded.u.for.it….i.loved.it.like.crazy.
.I.miss.the.times.when.u.gave.me.radom.stuff…like.the.heart.shaped.clock,ManUbox..the.SMU.tag
I.miss.the.ASOC.day.dinner…the.only.event.that.we.attended.tog…and.how.we.played.the.game.on.,stage.
9……i.miss.the.times.when.u.used.to.come.shopping.with.me…for.sarees,for.clothes,for.parties..that.was.really.sweet
…….I.miss.the.times.when.u.used.to.call.me.names..like.arrogant,shy,princess……

They.all.seems.years.ago…hiazz…i..miss………

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home