Wednesday, June 10, 2009

life

Today.something.within.me.died.again

i.din.think.i.could.possibily.die.again….i.did

something.is.amiss……really.wrong…

he.used.to.ask.me..do.u.know.how.it.feels.like.to.have.ur.trust.broken…i.always.used.to.shake.my.head.and.say…i.dont…noone.ever.did.it.that.to.me.

bt.of.late…i.can…i.can.feel.it….such.an.irony

i.still.remember.those.days..telling.my.frens..that.hes.the.best.i.can.ever.get…he.will.take.care.of.me..without.a.single.drop.of.tear..i.told.them….esp.that.day…the.lunch.walk.back.to.office…
i.never.knew.i.cld.cry.so.much….such.an.irony

i.never.felt.so.small,dirty.unimportant.disprected….like.my.as.though.my.self.worth.is.totally.gone….why.else.would.i.be.treated.this.way….

i.think.life.is.juz.a.misery….with.nothing….i..stand.there.totally.torn.burised.injured.torn.apart…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home