Sunday, May 08, 2005

Weekends Almost Over...

Todae was mothers day...bt it wasn a big deal for us family coz my mum hardly likes all the commericalised stuff...no flowers..no cakes...no resturant treats. She is one of the most "simplest" person I have ever known...all she wans is a quite day at home. So We juz cooked lunch for her and ordered a simple cake (she hates sugary or sweety stuff...haha a greater health freak than I am :P) And we love u mum....all those u have done for us...a perfect role model for my determination. thanks mommy!!!! *hugs*

In the noon I juz played or tried to play soccer with my bros fren who came over..haha they made me the goal keeper once againz coz I lost the x-box game with them...like watever..i can hardly understand the stupid logic of that x-box game!!!! So i kinda got burned frm the sun bt it was cool all those runnin ard...reminds of my childhood dayz..jeez!

hmmz weekends almost over...the workin week starts...horrors n horrors...holding two jobs aint that fun manz...i finally realise that it aint no joke...argh it is indeed damn tiring! Bt i have got to hold on...worse still my mum is going back to her part time job frm monday...that means we have got to do more housework to help her...two jobs...my tutorin...housework.manz i am going to be burnt out soon..bt i know i can handle it...cant i?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home