Saturday, May 24, 2008

hey dude thanks for the call....

hey thanks for the talk. really.

i really thought u wanted to move away from me when u wanted a break from us. i tot us included me.

i really thought the only reason why you were close to me and do the things u do is coz u have a like-ing for me in a more than a fren way.

It was really nice to hear you say i'll be best female fren ever....and that i'll be yr fren no matter what. and thankies for offering to get yr mum to help me with my teaching materials. i kinda miss her....shes so hyper stressed up that makes her all so adorable! i rem the times when we were over at your place she'll be so worried if we'll be safe in the house, if we'll clear up the mess we made. I'll miss your house too though i hope the sales goes all well.

i really miss u too dude...its been ages since we saw each other..and i promise after i come back from india...we'll meet up!

and yeah i mite be the least cuddly, emotional person around but u really mean alot dude...i jus rarely show it...and i will make it a point to call more often....i guess it true to a certain level that my frens are the one who keep my frenships going...bleah

you'll always be the first indian male fren i ever had

the first male that i held a conversation for more than an hour - haha i rem the times when i intially hated speaking on the phone....i will always wanna call and speak the matter and hang up. ..coz i simply hated being on the phone for long..

the one who irritates me to the max calling me "wifey" and getting people to believe that everywhere we went and have me defending that all the time ....till i was even yelling through the closed train door that i am not yr wife. u idiot! till even ur mum had to go "stop bullying that poor gal"...yayee i love ur mommy man!

i accidentally opened the emergency door at mustafa and sounded the stupid alarm all coz i was talking you and u had to go and spread that to everyone and make me look like an idiot!

and i love all the time we spent at the sinda camps

and how u went ard telling gals to stay away from a certain someone juz coz i liked him and how you looked out for me when that certain someone went clubbing

how u told me the certain someone doesn deserve me though he was super goodlooking but u said i cld do better and i am glad today that i moved away from him coz i dont want a life his current "loves" are leading.ever.

and the way u'll tell me the personal things u did with gals and how i always tot everything was digusting and i'll end up saying i will juz be with the person for his emotional bonding like a companionant never for any external pleasures

thanks for looking out for me all the years dude. =) i will always love you as a fren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home