Friday, June 26, 2009

Talking

I miss talking.
You know not the normal usual nonsensical talking. But a heartfelt one. Like
Telling the person what happened in your life for that day for everyday
Like having the person be able to reach out to you and feel what you are saying
Like having someone there for you whenever you need the person
At first there was ash, and then élan and then him
Its strange.
These people are around somewhere but I can no longer talk to them
As a result I have grown quieter in any other aspects. I just keep silent and stone most of the time. I can feel myself going deeper into me.
I need to talk to someone
Will I find someone who will sit there and just listen to what I am saying? I hope I do . pretty soon before I drive myself crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home