Monday, September 21, 2009

argh

i.saw.the.facebook.from.the.fren
and.i.am.not.happy.at.alll
why.does.he.have.to.keep.doing.this...
why cant he juz leave me alone.

i guess i shld keep the hurt within myself. no more facebook comments. i need to grow up
i can't be like a kid all time. i cant express myself all the time...when i am hurt i cant cry when i happy i cant smile...when i am mad i cant sulk in front of other people. i guess i have to learn to keep certain things within myself.these are valuable lessons that i learnt.

and i need to pull myself tog
i cant keep thinking why it happened....damn
really its been two weeks bt i can still hear him say...i dont want you....damn
love hurts man. big time.
okie okie quit it ....just go listen to songs...then it will be bedtime try to sleep..okie...please....i need to stop crying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home