Tuesday, September 15, 2009

reflections

Someone told me today that I should reflect on my recent love life
And I shld not let people play with my feelings.
And that I was stupid enough to fall in love with a kid

And those words hurt

Coz how was I to know that people will play with my feeling
Coz I trusted him.
Did he really play with my feeling and went off?
All this happened cause he was younger than me?
I never saw him as a kid …that thought itself disgusts me.
Hmm
What I am suppose to reflect on?
I don’t even know what happened.
How to prevent the same thing from happening? When I don’t know what is wrong.
He din say anything much…..except about picking himself up
And also he doesn’t like to talk about things so he isn’t gona talk about this matter either.
But dude this isn’t about yourself.
When you involve another person with you..you are responsible for the person as well.
People told you to look after yourself first.
But people dint tell you, you can enter someone’s life and leave as and when you deem fit without a proper reason or rhyme.
People dint tell you, you can mess up another person’s life to look after yours.
It doesn make any sense dude.
This is me dude. You know how painful it is dude.
And just cause you claim to feel the pain as well. It doesn’t justify my pain.
For you when you come home at night and sit at your computer, you feel the emptiness.
I feel the hurt, the pain, the tears, the cheated feeling, unanswered questions running around my mind all the time dude. And all this because of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home