Sunday, September 13, 2009

DAMN

Woa the pain keeps making me cry.
I ignore everyone else around here.
I just keep crying.
I wanted him so bad.
He tells me to get over him to meet him.
How did he get over me so fast?
And he says he is no better.
If both of us are suffering then why are we even parting?
I don’t really understand many things.
I think its pretty unfair that I am pushed to this situation.

I mean if he wanted to break up with me I think there should be indications. There should be signs that shows things are not working. I never saw any.
He prollly built up over the months and suddenly decided to break the news to me. And then what do I do? Cry in pain is what I am doing.
Its okies to have emotional depth but how can allow his emotional side to affect me and wants me to be removed as the only resolution to the problem he is facing?
How come he doesn want to work around the problem? How come he wants me to be removed even before he starts working on his issues?
I am so confused and gone.
I keep thinking of the wondering memories we had
The pictures we took at snow city.
The kisses we shared
The moments we spent together from the time be packed apple juice and bread and his laptop to the beach to the watch the movie on his laptop to time we watched kandasamy and he bought me a beautiful bag. Damn. Bloody hell. Wat life is this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home