Thursday, May 12, 2005

Something that I wanted badly....

hiaz..I realli tot i cld make it for saras wedding in india..it wld so cool to be at the weddin of yr close fren and i haven realli attended a weddin in india before....I even managed to convince my parents to let me go there by myself...

We were soo happy plannin wat to do and stuff on our days there

bt then work had to stop me..it is not exactly possible to apply for a long leave...my bosses wld juz kill me....and I realli need the money for my fees..and my great grandmas hostpital bills...argh sometimes I wished i had juz taken up my dads offer to pay my fees...that way i wldnt have to work soo hard durin holis ....bt dad how can dad be so mean to my sis ...and refuse to pay for her while he offered to pay for mine...and juz coz she cldnt get in the stupid local unis...like that makes a whole lot of difference...hiaz....well since I made my choice of refusin him..i am gonna stick to it no matter wat~

well i guess i juz cant have the luxury of going with saras over there...my collegues frm HP are mostly in Banglaore and have been askin me to come over and offered their houses durin my stay there..so sweet!!!! thanks so much poorvi, dech, manjula, shah and sathya i sure do miss ur 5 yr old daughter ...she was soo attached to you when both yr wife and kid came over to visit you in singapore while u were workin in here ....hiaz...i reallli wish i cld come and visit u guyz .... (haah and i stilll think u realli make a great dad :) ) and my pri sch fren whom i haven seen ages ever since she migrated to Bombay....while at it maybe i cld find my long lost fren meenatchi somewhere in India tooz..haha a whole of peeps....

well one day I am sure i will come and visit you guyz...rite it all juz seems like dream..then againz my uncle's daugther is gettin married in dec in India...so i might have to go over if the weddin is finalised...hmmz maybe i shld start plotting my route to visit u guyz..hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home