Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Online fren makings

I seriously dun understand how why people bother making frens online...a few messages on friendster...then requests to be added onto msn...then they start chatting and then numbers are passed.

Dont get me wrong.I am all out for making friends and everything. friends are good..the best.... But I dun reali see the need of me answering the calls of some unknown stranger asking me questions like "have u eaten?" (like so wat are u going to do if i had not) "Wats up?" (after 100 wats up..i feel like strangling the person on the other end coz I realli got stuff to do then to ans ur "wats ups"). And msn messages continue..with the same gettting to know liners...it juz gets on my nerves...worse still i get all the "u are ingorin me" or "u are too busy eh?" with the leerin tone...

like I have to said to any person I added onto my msn or passed my number...i am so NOT the most friendliest phone or msn person on the earth (more so if u arent my fren) SO yeah. maybe if i had nothing to do in the whole wide world...and have got all the time..then i mite indulge in the "online fren makings" bt for the near future (with 101 things to do & my existing frens)...I will still send most of ur calls to missed calls if u insist...and i wld not appreciate all the "unknown" numbered calls...coz i make a hopeless fren to a potential fren.

disclaimer: this isnt targeted to u or anyone on my msn list bt of coz u think it is...then u muz be quite rite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home