Wednesday, April 18, 2007

are we always suppose to support em?

okies...you have a close fren who comes to you and says he did ABC and he complains about how he treated for when all he was doing was good....all he prolly wanted to hear was "ohh its not your fault...its hers...dont worry about it". But I have this tendency to say you are wrong when I feel that you are wrong. so thats exactly what I did. I mean if I just smile sheepishily and nodd you in ur wrong doings and why am I a friend to? besides even if u still felt you are right at the end of it all...you had every right to think as such...i was merely expressing my concerns..my opinions...my voice. I mean yeah you are right there are people who would juz side their frens in anything they do peppered with "yeah you were right" "i will handle that for you" "how can they do this to u" but I cant do that. I wont do that. if thats wat you expect...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home