Sunday, May 25, 2008

:( :)

hmm i dono wat's wrong with me these days...

i have got a permanent head-ache

and my mind seems to be sleeping all the time...

i dono if its the heat, age or the malaria pills

damn.

i am juz back from a meeting and i hate it and everything else. i cant wait for it to be over.

okie pest has slept. poor boy. i dint even ask him if he had dinner or if he was fine. sometimes i live in a world of myself.

bt i badly wanted to speak to someone.

thanks priya for callling and listening to me =)

thanks you mr for scaring me. i mean i dono how u know info...bt it kinda freaks me out. like really. i know u always mean the best for me. and you are very protective over me. sometimes it helps if u tell me. it makes me feel so much safer.

thanks sara for talking. haha u and ur "i will tell u a joke and cheer u up" thing always works eh? haha coz u always have lolu jokes and i am even worse than ur jokess :P haha now u are no longer cleaner bt the bottler. hope everything goes well for u. i am sure it will. =)

okie i am half tempted to call e or a bt its tooo late. i shall juz go sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home