Monday, July 06, 2009

coz.i.cant.make.you.do.it.

today.my.love.felt.very.humilated.

i.guess.
i.really.wanted.to.solve.all.the.problems..thats.why.i.kept.talking.to.u.abt.them
never.to.drain.you.of.ur.emotions

i.really.missed.you.and.wanted.to.hear.your.voice.
never.to.take.up.your.personal.space.


i.really.tot.it.was.only.rite.a.personal.replies.to.msges.and.msns
never.to.sound.so.whiny.till.u.i.made.u.sigh.all.the.time

i.really.tot.u.will.ever.make.me.cry.and.u.will.be.my.sweetest.and.the.nicest.thing.on.earth
never.tot.your.words.will.hurt.me.this.bad...when.it.smooothed.me.so.good.when.shankar.hurt.me.

despite.all.the.hurt.and.pain...i.always.came.back.to.you
coz...i.loved.every.bit.of.you.and.i.would.have.loved.you.forever.and.ever.much.more.than.myself
now.i.stand.apart.by.the.side.with.eyes.full.of.tears.
coz.i.cant.make.you.love.me.or.respect.me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home