Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thank you all of you

Thank you all of you
Seriously
I know I have been like a dead soul.
I know for the past few weeks you guys have been there.
I wish I could show it my face.
But I can’t coz it hurts too badly.

Coz I can’t believe how love can be so temporary
Coz I cant believe he can jus walk away
Coz I can’t believe two years can become nothing the next day
Coz I don’t know what the problem was.
Coz he texted me a breakup message and never looked back

But then again there is nothing I can do but look at it in a wonder so yeah. Damn
I guess I fell too hard..
Before I fell in love with him I liked him too much to move away
When I fell in love with him. I liked him so much more than any thing else in the world. Really. I would have traded anything in the world for him.
Now that he hurt me so bad….i cant believe he cld even do this to me.
I remember those times where he said he will die if he din know I was home, those times where he said he will never want to see me hurt…whatever happened to those?
Nights are painful….sleepless with the pain in the heart…. I sit at the same place where I used to talk to him on the phone at nights.
Everything hurts so fresh so bad

Today I got another performance bonus…I don’t even know why they bother giving me that….i hardly worked these three weeks. Actually if not for the pain in my heart and my mood to cry all the time…the weeks wld have been good ones…I have become real close to my manager…I have been involved in planning meeting and closing meetings. And she kinda trusts me……although I am disaster.

Today I got the letter for the 2k bonus and my fren asked….so you shld be feeling a lot better…to which I replied no…..and he said you rather be with him then get your bonus..i said yes….he said I was unbelievable haha..
But you know to buy him something with that money and make him happy would have made be happier…

Why are you kidding yourself? You know he doesn bloody care abt you…if he did he wld have done things a lot different…..he wld have cared about your feeling…he wldnt have sent you the typical breakup msg….he wld have done all those things he said all those times… he wldnt have left you so abruptly and never contacted you. He argh
Is he really the same person I knew? Or was he this person that I never knew?
Why are things so sad?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home