Saturday, September 26, 2009

Too far

I think this time you have brought too far. Way too far ash.
You know ash.. You are one my closest male frens. I know you like me in a romantic way. You know I never did. I did not even do a single tiny thing to show you that I was in interested in any way.

In these five years I have liked two other guys … you have liked several other gals.
The first one …I dint tell you much about him….the two years I was with him…the time we parted..i din tell you anything..i don’t know why..i juz din feel like talking about it to you…. Bt you have haunted me for the longest time about not sharing my life with you. I really felt bad ash…I wanted to be more open with you.
You know when the second guy came into the picture….you were one of the reasons among others…why I din want to get attached to him so fast..i thought it might hurt you…I thought it will be better if things happened slower. I hurt the one I liked coz you were my fren and I din want to hurt you.
About two years past…and you knew I liked him….but suddenly things screw up and we part and I am bloody upset dude… I have never loved anyone like that…I have never been so close to a person like that.
When the person you love…and the person who madly loves you or loved you once…doesn reply your msges…gets irritated at the sound of your voice, suddenly stop messaging you home…texts a message and disappears from your life. It hurts dude….hurts big time. You cannot imagine the hurt. But what did to me is what he did to me. Its none of your business ash.

You called me one day while I was crying and I tell you wat happen..

Its been about a month…my pain never lessened….and you never made things better. From day 1…I have been hearing….negative comments about his looks and my tate in guys blah blah. You know I hated you saying those things. I have told you off a hundred times. Yet you call all your frens and tell them that I like ugly guys and compare him with you. You made facebook comments about him. You know I have told you to stop a hundred times. Yesterday at your house party….in front of your so many guests..you did it again. I know it cannot be coz you were drunk….coz you do it even when you are not drunk.You bloody pissed me off this time. You have crossed your limit. I don’t think this is fair for him at all.

You have got no right…no absolute right to talk abt him. And you know he is the most beautiful guy I have ever seen. Maybe he is not perfect. Maybe he hurt me big time. I dono why he did wat he did to me….But still as a person putting aside what has happened. I think he is a gem of a person. A person of character. A person of passion. A person who never fails to lend a helping hand. A person who brought about so much of depth in me. A person who made me realize a lot of things about me and made me a person far better than what I was a few years ago. And you have no right to talk about him. No right at all.

I am gonna move away from you ash….as a friend I thought you will be there as person to lean on…to get me out of my misery …I never knew you will hurt me so much more. One day I will show you what a gem he is…. When my world is falling apart..why do you pull it apart futher ash? I have lost a best fren in him….why do you have to make me loose you as well? Why hurt a soul who is already bloody hurt?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home