Sunday, January 24, 2010

today reality sets in

today i realised how immediately my dsyfunctional fam needs to become functional.

and what i felt all along.
i wldnt want to feel that in an thousand year. ever.

its almost strange how i live in world known to none.
i wish there will be someone someday whom i can trust with everything.

how come life is so unfair. why do i have to have a "Father" like this?
why cant be like a normal kid ever?
where sch, work, parents, and marriage ...are their only concerns?
well i guess i will never get the answer to that...
okay my fren is calling....i need to go back to that mode where everything is all so normal.
i actually hate
Hate doing this.
Today my old fren looked at me and said “I don’t know how anyone can hurt and leave you” …you are so innocent and funny and entertaining.
I just smiled to myself on the inside.
My funny and entertaining is just my cover. It always has been. So that I don’t become sad all the time. In the sad world that I live in. I think this is self damaging . like at some time you don’t know who you are ….or rather suppose to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home