Saturday, March 19, 2011

back

okie i am back ..prolly coz of the way I feel.

I have every urge to run out to the top floor and jump down. I don't know how else to take my misery away. the feeling of helpless kills. the feeling of sore-ness kills.

why did i have to born in this family? I can't loathe them any much. I went to the counselling session today. I cried for an hour there. pure tears. And I left.

The problem that you can't anyone over the years but it kills you on the inside. bt we smile on the outside.

I had a fren whom I depended on. maybe too much. he used to somehow take that misery away even for that little while. Bt himself finds me irritating...arrogant. maybe it was just pure pain on the inside that made me sound like that. but i dont wish to be a burden to anyone. why shld make someone else suffer for the way I am.

I don't know how everyone stays here. someone take me away. maybe I shld run away. bt to where. I don't know. why wont some natural disaster or something kill me instead?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home