Thursday, May 19, 2005

lunchin at Long Johns

had lunch at long John Silvers with my collegues todae, we were rather busy chattin and laughing since it was kinda rare that almost of us lunch cld tog..we were realli glad...after lunch was over we went back to office and alland on the way back home when we were all walkin to the busstop ..then it stuck me that i was missin of my braces..damnz i had taken them off while lunchin at left it my table at long JOhn Slivers...argh damnz!!!!tHIS wld be the third time i was losin it n it wld cost me a bomb...so we made it back to the place and I asked one of the staffover there abt the frequency of clearin their rubbish n she wasn a bit helpful..so I demanded to see the manager and When he came down

the manager finally relented in lettin me check out the rubbish...haha being a little demandin sure does help :)and by then everyone over there was starin at us.so the manager dragged the rubbish bag to the kitchen when we were ransackin the bin for my braces..haha we muz have looked stupid with all the gloves and our proffesional office wear diggin rubbish!anyway thanks pravin, kishor, geraldine, ferrina and mellisa for diggin in with me ....u guyz were so nice heez thannks!haha the things i put u guyz thru...heez bt its all in the memories ...we wld be laughin abt this in the years to come...yeah i saved 300 bucks...manz i promise i wont ever ever set out of the house with my braces on!!!it was a good thing i was actually stayed on to persuade the manager instead of leaving after the 1st try...juz look at the butterfly effects!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home