Sunday, September 27, 2009

alone

Just leave me alone. Really
I thought my friends were the greatest things on earth.
I thought you people were the sweetest ones.
Now I don’t seem to like anyone
Maybe I should just be alone for a while.

S calls me and asks me. How are things? Dude I don’t want to talk to you. Just get out of my life. Remember how you ruined things for me at one point in time….and whenever I asked you about it… you always denied making those calls. You know…then I still had some trust in you…coz….you were my fren..coz I was close to your family…i cldnt see why you wld anything to harm me…after everything that you have done for me….now I don’t know…I think in the name of over protectiveness you just had fun…

If you bothered about me …my real happiness…if you were decent…you wldnt have done that but you still deny it but I don’t trust you anymore…

I don’t trust anyone anymore.

I had enuff of everything

I just want to be myself. I just want to be a good person and do good stuff. I just want to make people who deserve to be happy happy. That’s all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home