Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hmmm

And i know it sounds nuts that…I am standing there and defending a guy who left me ..who isn’t even there for me now. But you know that’s not the point…the point is the act is wrong. Therefore I really cannot tolerate what happened on Saturday and therefore I wont. None of you know him as I do.

I have been thinking a lot about stuff that is happening. And the questions will never end. You know stuff like why he suddenly left….and for what reason….why he doesn bother to reply anything as though I did a major crime…and what do I do with my love when someone exits your life…how can a guy so nice ever have the heart to do this? Why can’t things have happened in a better way? Why does ash have to make things bad…But I guess I will never get the answers coz the answers are not in my control….. as much as it hard to live without a peaceful mind. I don’t have a choice. I am forced. Like’s like that….hmm that’s quite a sad life.

But anyways I think at the end of the day what matters is what you are. So I am just going to be a good person. I will try to bury the hurt within me. I will talk to my mom more…I will be there for her…I will do good stuff to people and be nice. I won’t hurt anyone. I wont say I wont cry …there will be moments that I tear just like that….there will be hours that I cried myself to sleep. Coz it hurts so I guess its okay to cry.

Most of the old A2s got promoted to seniors this time round. That means all of us will have equal chance of promotion next year. So I am going to try and work very hard to become a senior next year and leave soon after.

And I have a got a brand new expensive phone sitting next to me. I am so afraid I am going to break it. I will try to take care of it as it is so berry expensive. I need to go buy all kinds of protection for it.

And I will turn to music to ease my pain. That reminds I need to buy a new hardisk to store all my songs that I have downloaded and keep away all the all photos we took so that I wont keep looking at it.

And yayee on Thursday I am going for a stock take after a long time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home