Monday, September 14, 2009

jerk

I can’t believe what a jerk he is
The more I think about the more fury builds in me
The more hurt I feel.

He tells me to get over him and come back.
What does he take me for?
It is love man.
How can I love you when you want and not love you when you don’t want?
And now I am hurt and torn and all you can tell me is…..it will hurt lesser later on.
How about doing something about the hurt?
There is nothing that can be done coz he says breakups are like that?
so you will breakup coz breakups are normal?
And the reason is he is lost
So what I am? A victim of your lost emotions?
You can’t destroy someone just cause you are lost.
You think this is short term pain…you have scared me for life.
Do you know how damn unfair that is?
I can’t believe him.
He can win events and have fish co when I haven ate anything much for a whole week.
And he says he never lets anything affect his life….yeah rite then how about the time when you were still in love with me (if that was love in the first place) and just coz I don’t explain my emotions you used to tell me I cant do anything. So what happened to it now?
You spoke about marriages; you spoke of so many things. Whatever happened to it now?
Everywhere I go, I see him. The subway at tampines, the fish n co at suntec, the train rides, the 969 busstop even the carpark. Damn.

You came in to my pure life, thought me love and desire and stripped me away of it and walked away. I will never forgive you for that. You will realize the pain when the same thing happens to you one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home