Friday, June 10, 2005

Saras Married!

okies been a while since I came here...one of my close frens saras is like offically married..can u imagine...at 21 yrs old...haha I can still remember when she told me the new sometime back last yr ..I nearly flipped! I wldnt wanna even wanna think of gettin married as of rite now or at least for the next 5 yrs..i will juz drive my hubby bonkers....haha

Well I juz hope shes happy with her new life and her hubby....I cant wait for her to get back here so that I cld meet her hubby...oh well he sure does seem nice...

okies so gal if u are readin this .u better get back here fast...missing ya to pieces ...have got lots of things to tell u..its juz too impossible to tell ya everything over the phone....*hugs n kisses* missin ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home