Monday, July 20, 2009

I think things are kinda simple

He says if I loved myself I would choose a stand for myself.

Yeah if I loved myself only I would have left the longest time ago. To be with the dream guy I was telling him about right from the start. I would have never gone through these 2 years. Coz along the way he instilled in me …saying anything can be worked. I never really thought I will believe in it but I do.So why do I have to choose a stand now and love myself more. And now my love is blind? So what was hia back then? Maybe it wasn’t love…that’s why it isn’t blind love. This doesn’t really make sense to me.


What matters here really is the truth

Does he love me?

Did he love me two weeks ago?
If he din then what was Thursday about? It was nothing?
Did he love me two years ago?

Coz if he did.

Then there will be a meaning for all this pain
Then there will be a purpose
Then I will know someday we will be happier even if I suffer today.

Coz I am willing to do anything in the world to solve this.

All it takes is effort.

For the effort to be there, there should be an underlying love.

I just want to know that.

I guess it isn’t there. Else he would have said otherwise in the morning.

I just wanted him to try his very best cause it means so much to me.

I guess those kinda thing only happen in my fairy tale world as they call it. I dono wat I did wrong…maybe

It’s the fact that I like him now…maybe it was juz a game where they only want things they cant get.
It cant be the hurt…coz I am hurt so much more and I still wanan do this coz I believe this is true love.
Maybe coz I seem so bonelessly in love with him.




To be fall out of love with someone is the most hurtful thing for that someone.

But I suppose that’s what life is about.

If everything was perfect then we will never know hurt. I guess its my turn to be hit with hurt. I never thought I will get hurt. I never wanted this in the first place, I never needed the love. So why love me and hurt me now. I guess that’s how it is.

I just hope I’ll never pass this hurt to anyone else

Cause I know how much it hurts. Trust me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home