Friday, August 07, 2009

Hmmm

The.past.few.days…were.amazing.
Like.Sunday..i.cried.and.i.was.unhappy.abt.certain.things.he.said…yet.the.fact.that.he.was.there.made.it.all.seem.so.lovely….and.when.he.said..that.liner.at.the.bustop…i.think.that.was.the.sweetest.thing.to.say…really.

The.day.wasnt.spectular.like.how.my.frens.love.interest.wld.have.planned.it…no.fanciful.dinner….no.spas…that.kinda.thing…bt…there.was.effort…there.was.planning…and.there.was.novelty!...i.love.doing.different.things…seeing.different.things.and…those.memories..aew.imperfectly.perfect.
Monday.was.chill.and.nice…Wednesday..was.niceee.tooo…and.Thursday.was.chill.and.nice.again.
i.never.felt.so.close.to.him…for.the.whole.year.as.compared.to.those.few.days..dono.why…its.a.funny.sort.of.feeling

and.cried.on.Thursday..coz..i.kinda.felt.that.the.closeness.will.end.some.sort….and.yesterday..i.really.cld.feel.it…haha…again…it.juz.felt…that.the.past.few.days.were.a.dream…and.not.a.reflection.of.reality…and,yesterday..after.seelan.took.me.out.for.dinner..and.his.galfren.soon.joined.us….the.way.the.two.were.tog…was.sweet…like.how.we.were.the.past.few.days…that.i.actually.teared.....i.miss.him.terribly.now

i.wish…we.wld.be.close…even..when.i.dont.meet..him...i.dono.how.that.can.we.done..maybe.talking.more…maybe…knowing.that.he.loves.me..and.is.there.for.me…maybe.knowing.wat.each..other.is.doing.and.feeling….maybe..i.am.juz.asking.for.too.much…hiaz…maybe.i.shld.juz.shut.up…and.do.my.own.stuf…hiaz….:(

yesterday..when..i.sent.tthat.message.asking.for.a.groom.for.my.sister…almost.everyone.asked.me..when.are.u.going.to.look.for.mine…..which..made…me.feel.like.crap…i.wish.i.some.sort.knew..my.future.too……i.wish..i.knew.where.we.will.end.up.hiaz…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home