Sunday, October 04, 2009

Bt I know you cant be evil…you are suppose to be nice.
So I don’t really hate you as a person maybe for wat you did to me
So I hope you are doing fine
But I wish things were different
I wish love wasn’t a trial and error thing
I wish you meant it till the end when you said you loved me
Like when I did …I really really meant it…I wld have stayed with you through anything in the world.i promise.
I wish you didn’t say you love me to find out you dint want me any longer.
Maybe you cld have taken more time to decide if you wanted me before you said you loved me or you could have stayed till the end and worked things out.
I wish we talked about things instead of you keeping them within you.
I hope it wont happen to anyone else.
Maybe its just my thinking
Maybe if I had a few more heartbreaks or break ups I will be okay
But I am like a child, I cant handle this pain
I don’t know what to do

They say I am idealistic and stupid
To them …I will get over these in time to come and find someone better
To me …he was my first love, my first kiss, my first everything, my bestfren, the man I looked up to and respected, the one that I wanted to see happy.
Maybe that’s why I shld let him go …coz he will be happier elsewhere.
Maybe that’s why I shld hide my pain.
I am trying
Still trying

bt i am dying

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home