Thursday, October 29, 2009

Okay apart from that.

Okay apart from that.
I have a life, although a sad one coz of the underlying happenings.
These two weeks I lead a job. My first time. With 2 A1s
Well I dono I was kinda nervous at first…but not so bad coz this was just the interims.
And my A1s were from SMU.yaye and the gals were pretty fun to hang out with!
Besides they were both double degree students….so they were pretty smart and efficient
So we finished most of work fast and were slacking around. Going to discovery centre and jurong east for lunches and they drive so it made it easier for us to go around the tuas area.
I just hope I was a good leader and a teacher to them.
Well at least I know I thought them stuff that people din teach me…that I had to figure it out on my own.
And I let them hang out with their boyfriends after work at 5:30. Coz I know its pretty hard to concentrate when you are meeting your boyfriend after work…when you are just so excited and keep checking out the phones and the car driving in sound. I know how it feels like. That excited feeling beats nothing else. So I let them go. =)
I think they learnt quite a bit from me and they seemed pretty happy. Today I gave them a card to tell them their good points and how much I appreciated their help =)
Now that they have left …as in to do other jobs. I think I will miss them coz my manager will take me to her job from next week onwards till next june =( . I hate leaving people. Bleah.
So I prolly wont get to work with them anymore but I guess I will see them around in the office. At least.
Now that I am still on the job for the next two days I will do my best to tidy up everything and gave a perfect or near perfect job to the manager.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home